New WBT for External Review
Training now available for External Review
External Review allows content approvers to ask for review or input from people who are NOT regular RFPMonkey users.
They just have to have an email address. External Review is a great way to incorporate HR or IT or Net Ops without having to buy a full license for them.
The External Review WBT is available within the Support Portal.
Build your RFP content library
Import and enter RFP questions and answers for reuse. Use flexible categorization and editing features as you maintain your content.
Cut and Paste or import from .CSV files.
Search and filter content
Use Exact search for words or short phrases. Use Relevance search to match whole questions and/or
responses. Or leave the search mode on Auto to let RFPMonkey decide which is best. Filter your search results using
9 configurable filters.
Never use old content again
Entry Aging expires content periodically to help you keep it current and fresh. Set Entry Aging aggressively to expire
content after only 30 days, or as infrequently as yearly. (Or turn it off all together).
Track RFP progress and status
Record RFP status, progress, outcome, notes, important dates,
and team assignments. Track assignment acknowledgement and progress, and automatically send reminders for late assignments.
Dang! The 9:00 AM Pacific Webinar is full.
Join a little earlier next time, or request a custom demo.
Typical RFP Issues
How many of these sound familiar?
- RFPs take 10, 20, 40 hours or more to complete
- Hard to manage content centrally, and offer access distributedly
- SME's come and go, taking their knowledge with them
- No easy way to manage time-sensitivity of content
- IT and NetOps don't like to participate in 'your' RFP
- They are usually due quicker than you would like
These issues make RFP's and RFP content hard to manage, frustratingly time consuming, and not much fun!
You need a good way to inventory reusable content, approve it, expire it periodically, and share it with
all who may need it.
What We Do
You will use RFPMonkey.com to:
- Create an RFP content library
- Take content suggestions from the field
- Assign SMEs as official approvers by category
- Approve and Expire content
- Create categories/filters to correspond with RFP sections
- Track RFP progress, due dates, and outcomes
- Share RFP repository with your channel partners
And that will save you lots of time, help you respond much faster, and manage progress towards your due dates.
Free Live Demos
A live demo is a great opportunity to see the solution in action and ask questions.
We would be happy to discuss your project and show you how to use RFPMonkey.com to:
- Create an RFP content repository
- Approve and Expire content
- Track RFP due dates, progress, and outcomes
- Maintain users and user profiles
See what others are saying
© 2016 RFPMonkey.com LLC. All rights reserved. | Template Design: HTML5 UP